Do you have naturally wavy or straight hair and would like to try a curly hair look on you But can’t because you have pin-straight hair?
Are you looking for modern hairstyles? With a distinctive casual look?
In this blog, we will tell you the secret to help you get that curly hair look without using heat or damage
Are you ready to open the door to a new curly hair look?
Curly hair has become popular for teens and adults after the world has been obsessed for many years with hair straightening and straight hair. But curly hair is the new trend now, but the question here is, is it possible to change straight and wavy hair to curly hair?
The nature of hair cannot be changed, and there are no products that change the texture of straight, wavy, curly hair, but this does not mean that you can’t curl your hair!
We have solutions for you, some simple ways will help you get the curly look, including:
The Heatless curls
It consists of (a tool to wrap the hair on, in addition to satin ties to secure the hair)
How to use:
- Wet your hair well or use it immediately after washing your hair, to remove all hair tangles.
- apply the leave suitable for your hair type, and it is preferable to use a gel with it to ensure that the strands are tidy without frizz or frizz (we use all the products in this step away from the scalp).
- Divide your hair into two parts wrap each part around the long part of the hairless curls and tie from underneath with one of the satin ties.
- Let your hair dry completely and remove the hair from the part that is wrapped around it.
- Use a drop of oil, place it on your hand, and untwist the strands to get a larger volume.
- Don‘t forget to use a satin pillowcase before sleeping to prevent frizz and frizz and to preserve the strands for as long as possible.
It is one of the easiest ways to get the curly look, and you can control the curly look by the number of braids. The more braids, the more waves you will get.
- Braid the hair after applying leave-in gel in the evening. “Skala products are an ideal choice for you.”
- Untie the braids in the morning, to get elegant curly hair simply.
It involves using hair curlers in simple steps:
- Detangle your hair.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Start styling from the back of your hair and then to the front.
- Wet the first section with water.
- Apply leave-in on the first section, then the gel, focusing on the roots and ends.
- Wrap your entire hair around it, then untie it after your hair is completely dry.
This is also one of the easiest ways to get a curly look naturally:
- Wet your hair by washing or using a water spray.
- Divide your hair into sections, gather the first section into a braid, and start wrapping your hair until it resembles a rope, then continue wrapping the hair around it until you reach the end.
- Repeat this process with the other part. Once your hair dries, you can get naturally wavy curly hair.
It is possible to use a hoop made of plastic or cloth to create “curls.”
- Wash the hair and let it dry slightly.
- Use leave-in, then comb it well and wear the collar.
- Wrap the strand around the collar and depending on the thickness of the collar, the “curly” becomes wide or narrow.
- Leave it until it dries, then untie the strands from around the collar.
This method requires long hair. This method is characterized by the fact that it gives a more regular and wider “curly” appearance.
- After washing your hair, let it slightly dry.
- Style it and divide it into strands.
- Use the fiber on each strand, then straighten each strand, then divide it into two and braid it with the “scarf”, so that the “scarf” is the third strand of the braid.
- Leave your hair until it dries completely.
Results may vary depending on hair type and length, and you need to try these different methods to determine which method suits you best.
- These were simple ways to help you get a curly look, but the goal of our article was not to help you with these methods only, but it was also to tell you that spending a lot of money on hair care products changes the nature of your hair is considered illogical, and you are now fully aware that the nature Hair does not change, and if any product, heat, or any wrong practices change the nature of your hair, it is harmful.
The beauty of your hair depends on the health of your hair, so take care of your hair by using the appropriate products with it, and do not hesitate to try new hairstyles.
Be confident in yourself…